I’ve been talking about essentials all past week, so I think it’s time I show all of mine. When putting this together, I realized almost all is either black or white, with just few exceptions. What can I say, I love my black and white. Now, in times like summer, when you can’t really wear a lot, I personally stick with basics. Shorts, dresses, loose T-shirts and flat shoes. All very versatile, creating a quite a few options. Clean, comfy, simple and most effective, that’s what I go for.
And what are your must haves for this summer?
- Something loose and versatile as white T-shirt can literally go with anything in the closet.
- When the wind blows it’s nice to throw on another layer – jeans jacket, perfect choice!
- It’s no secret I’m obsessed with the ZARA skort, it’s perfect for all occasions and temperatures…
- Jeans are a must through all seasons, in summer I wear them cuffed, so I show a little more skin.
- Summer usually means nice tan and what goes best with tan? White, of course. I like my dose of it in a lovely white dress.
- Pretty much the only colorful thing here. It’s lime green skater dress, so comfortable and so airy!
- Maxi tank dress, for days when you don’t have energy to put together a whole outfit.
- Because I prefer be comfortable, but really don’t like open toes, I stick with grey flats, that go with everything.
- Another pair of comfort are, of course, my beige Converse, perfect for a laid back effect.
- Simple way to carry around everything you need, even a night, but not break your back? Smaller shoulder bag, like this one.
- I tend to reach for my black and white sunglasses almost all the time, because they simply go with everything.
- I try to keep it as simple as possible in summer, because of the heat, but I tried bandanas and they instantly became my thing.
How do you feel about doing also a list of the beauty essentials for summer?