Fashion Junkie was featured in Independent Fashion Bloggers Links à la Mode with the productivity post, yaay!
Wouldn’t you know it?
Did you know there (at least) SEVEN kinds of mascara? As someone who lives off of mascara, my mind was blown. Finding the perfect mascara has been a bit like the quest for El Dorado. You know, because a girl has her priorities. Did you also know that if you buy something at certain stores and it goes on sale within a few weeks, they’ll refund the difference? I had no clue! This week with fashion month in it’s home stretch and Spring on the verge springing we have all kinds of tips and tricks for you to add to your arsenal of fashion goodness. You’ll be a total fashion braniac before you finish out the links!
Links à la Mode: February 27th
- A Vintage Covered: Muslim Designers at Indonesia Fashion Week
- Hey Mishka:
- I Can Style U: The Way of The Suspender
- Fashion Junkie: How to Be More Productive With Your Life
- Frugal Shopaholics: Are You Familiar With Price Adjustments?
- Keily’s Fashion Picks: Introducing LiveLoveModa an Online Boutique Launched by a Blogger
- Lara Lizard: Dress Your Age, Stupid!
- Lunar Candy: Magic Market Week Wrap Up
- Miss Monet: Jeremy Scott’s Junk Food Couture
- Mode Plus: How to Get Your Wardrobe Spring Ready
- On Duty Style Guide: How to Make Your Readers Like You
- Petite Career Girl: Three Ways to Style a Wrap Dress
- Sannam and Style: Mixing Prints: Leopard and Camo
- Style Curated: Lovely in Lace Marianna Jungmann
- Style Through Her Eyes: Beauty Box 5: Nail Sprinkles
- Style Vanity: The 7 Different Types of Mascara
- Tangles and Chains: Four Jewelry Wearing Rules You Can Break
- The B Team: 15 (more) Ways to Style a Plaid Flannel Shirt
- We Are Ready Made: Prada Got Trash!