I was always one of those who religiously cared for their hair, sometimes even in extremes. But after my unfortunate incident with the hairdresser I began being even more obsessed than I was before. Washing them properly, conditioning them, using oils and definitely no heat. I developed a routine that kept my hair nourished, healthy and better looking. Since a few of you actually asked me how I care for my hair, I thought why not share with all of you, it’s not really a secret after all…
- Once a week I try to treat my hair with a mask. I use John Frieda Frizz Ease Intensive Mask – leave it in for about 5 minutes and it does wonders to your hair!
- Next, I wash it with Toni&Guy Daily Style Shampoo and I massage it really good into the skull so it takes all the dirt out. Then it’s time for Lee Stafford Hair Growth conditioner. Don’t know if it truly works and make my hair grow faster but it’s pretty good for keeping them nice looking. When I’m done with washing and drying them with towel I also use a bit of Toni&Guy Rapid Response Leave-in Conditioner to hydrate them even more. I have very flying hair in the winter so I have to use all the power to keep them down.
- If I have time, I leave them to dry by themselves, but if I’m in a hurry, I use a blow dryer. Before blow drying I spray them with John Frieda Frizz Ease Straightening Potion Styling Spray to protect them from heat. I try to keep them away from the heat, but sometimes I just can’t help myself for wanting some curls or totally straight hair.
- When they’re dry and finished, I dab a bit of Moroccan oil on my hands and go through the ends.
- And that’s it! A bit complicated but as I said, I’m a hair care freak. So, what are your secrets for keeping your hair healthy?