There were some food posts before, but nothing like this. I decided to reveal a dish that’s one of my favorites and I could eat it all the time. The recipe is by my mom and it’s the best ever. Guys, I present you the Carrot soup!
- Carrots – as many as you like, depends on how thick you want your soup to be
- Wheat grits – again, more you add, thicker the soup will be
- Olive oil
- Soup & Snack Pearls
1. Okay, so now that we have everything, we start by grating carrots. As I said, as many as you like, I prefer a little bit thicker soup, so I grated 6 carrots.
2. The next step is heating up the pot and adding a little bit of olive oil. When it’s ready, toss it in the wheat grits, just so it covers the bottom. Then cook this for a little while and stir so it doesn’t stick on the bottom.
3. Now add water. When it boils, throw in the carrots and cook it for about 10 minutes. If you want you can add salt. Occasionally stir a little.
4. And that’s it! I like to add a lot of Soup & Snack Pearls, but it’s also yummy without them.
Enjoy your soup and let me know how it turned out!