Wash: every 2-4 days, depends on how well they last. The better you wash them, the longer they last.
- TIGI Bed Head Elasticate Shampoo: This is my true holy grail.
- L’Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverRiche Taming Shampoo: For softer hair. It serves great for the second wash.
- Lee Stafford Blinding Brunette Shampoo: Makes the brown shinier.
- Lee Stafford Bleach Blonde Shampoo: Every now and then, my “ombre” needs some purple shampooing to prevent it from going orange.
- Eucerin DermoCapillare Hypertolerant Shampoo: For when my scalp feels a bit sensitive.
- LUSH Rehab Shampoo: Every few weeks, the build-up gets too big.
- TIGI Bed Head Elasticate Conditioner: Really the only conditioner I use – it’s the best.
- LUSH Jasmin & Henna Fluff-Eaze Hair Mask: This one is life saver for conditioning the scalp.
- KIKO Restorative Hair Serum: Great for the ends.
Everything else: I feel like they hold longer, if I straighten or curl them. I know it’s weird, but leaving them air-dry makes them greasy faster.
- S Factor Vivacious Hair Spray: It holds the hair and it smells nice.
- Tangle Teezer: My hair tangles easily and this buddy does the best job at untangling them.
- Hairdryer: Since it takes me literally forever to air dry the hair, I often use this one.
- Flat iron: Okay, I’m guilty of straightening my hair a lot. Also great for curling them.
- Curling Iron: In all the years I’ve had this, I can barely use it. But it does a good job when I want loose curls.